Shipping & Returns
- Minimum order of two bottles of wine
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). We suggest that you use a business address where someone can sign for the package. We cannot be responsible for additional shipping charges if the package cannot be delivered.
- Please allow 2-3 business days to process your order.
- We are not able to ship to: AL, AR, DE, KY, MD, MA, MS, MT, NH, NJ, NY, OK, PA, RI, SD, UT, VT, VA (Void where Prohibited) – states subject to change
- We are not responsible for any broken bottles received by recipients. You can file a claim with FedEx.
Hot & Cold Weather Advisory
During hot weather (90 degrees and above) and cold weather (32 degrees and below), there is a high chance the wine will be damaged in transit. In the instance you would like wine to be shipped to an area affected by these conditions, we highly recommend selecting the Next Day Air shipping option. We reserve the right to delay shipment due to poor weather conditions. Fresh Tracks Farm is not liable for any packages damaged due to hot or cold weather.
We want you to be satisfied. If you feel you have received a damaged or defective product, please call us at the winery and our staff will be happy to assist you, 802-223-1151.